Look Here For Westmere MLS Listings and Community Information.
Westmere is on the North-West end of Chestermere Lake and runs west towards Calgary along the 1A highway.
Westmere has the most diverse housing mix in Chestermere. Townhouses, villas, 3 storey apartment buildings, estate homes and a good mix of single family homes. Construction started here in 2000 and it will be many years before the area is completely built out. There is a show home parade open now.
There are some very lovely park areas in this sub-division, the linier parks provide areas for families to walk, and play and also walkout lots backing onto green space. There is a large water feature at the entrance to Westmere. Westmere has the two elementary schools and the separate school goes from kindergarten to Grade 12.
Westmere is also home to Chestermere Station, the largest commercial property in Chestermere. There is a Safeway Store, Shoppers Drugs, 3 banks, a dentist, optometrist, chiropractor, Dominos Pizza, Tim Horton’s, A & W, Movie Store, The Source, Dry Cleaners, a bottle depot, Restaurants, Trends a fashion store, Luna A Hairdresser, A Medical Clinic. Banks, a Dollarama,
John Peake Memorial Park is on this side of the lake, providing easy access for residents. The public boat launch is here as well as a new boardwalk and grassy area for the public to enjoy. The skateboard park is just across the highway and is now easy to get to with the traffic lights installed. The community centre is also just across the street from Westmere. The public beach off of West Chestermere Drive is close by, as is the newly renovated beach at the Cove.
Fast Facts About Westmere:
* Two new community elementary schools
* 44 acres of parks, green space and wetlands
* Westmere Community covers an area of 440 acres
* Will be home to 2,500 families when completed
Short walking distance to:
* The shores of 750 – acre Chestermere Lake
* 18 – hole golf course and recreation center
* Day use parks, boat launch, and picnic areas
* Chestermere station
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
- 3 beds, 2.1 baths2,681 sqftMLS C4238508
- 5 beds, 3.1 baths2,133 sqft lot 6,287 sqftMLS C4241202
- 4 beds, 4 baths3,083 sqftMLS C4239351
- $609,9003 beds, 2.1 baths2,262 sqft lot 5,511 sqftMLS C4239546
- 5 beds, 3.1 baths2,059 sqftMLS C4241009
- $479,9004 beds, 3.1 baths2,064 sqftMLS C4239628
- 2 beds, 2.1 baths1,434 sqftMLS C4240757
- 4 beds, 3.1 baths2,608 sqft lot 5,661 sqftMLS C4240754
- 2 beds, 2 baths898 sqftMLS C4239509
- $559,9004 beds, 2.1 baths2,470 sqftMLS C4239665
- $549,9004 beds, 2.1 baths2,390 sqft lot 4,303 sqftMLS C4239261
- 3 beds, 2.1 baths2,327 sqft lot 5,500 sqftMLS C4239060
- $639,9003 beds, 2.1 baths2,329 sqftMLS C4238862
- $599,9004 beds, 2.1 baths2,558 sqftMLS C4238622
- 4 beds, 3.1 baths1,104 sqftMLS C4238824
- $894,9874 beds, 4.1 baths2,633 sqftMLS C4238414
- 3 beds, 3.1 baths2,666 sqft lot 5,640 sqftMLS C4238616
- 4 beds, 3 baths1,757 sqftMLS C4238555
- $769,9006 beds, 5 baths3,452 sqftMLS C4238528
- 2 beds, 2.1 baths1,120 sqftMLS C4238178
- 4 beds, 3 baths1,543 sqftMLS C4238454
- $799,9004 beds, 3 baths1,702 sqftMLS C4237960
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Used under license.
The trademarks REALTOR®, REALTORS®, and the REALTOR® logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Used under license.