This property is sold..
P.S.E. was developed in 1974 and is comprised of 2-acre parcels and a common center 32-acre parcel for the community, A small town feel but close to the city, with access via Glenmore Trail, or Stoney Trail.
- Our designated school is Chestermere, with the school bus picking up kids right at your driveway.
- Additional info found below
- Our water comes from 2 community wells, from there it goes to our 10,000g cistern where it is treated to government regulations. It is then pumped to our 8 pressure tanks and to the homes. The water is consistently computer monitored, and tested to Gov’t standards.
We have canal water with a direct line to our irrigation pump house. From there the water is pumped to all yards and is available when the canal is open typically May 1st to mid-October.
All houses in P.S.E. have their own septic fields. Septic fields consist of a tank and field. You will need to have the tank cleaned out annually or every two years depending on how many people are in the household. You should not drive over your field. You can have an inspection done on your system.
- We fall under ROCKY VIEW COUNTY and fallow their bylaws
- Please find the ROCKY VIEW bylaws at
- Our main road is plowed and sanded in the winter by rocky view county it is a school bus route so is typically plowed in a timely matter. You are responsible for your own driveway.
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Used under license.
The trademarks REALTOR®, REALTORS®, and the REALTOR® logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Used under license.